Truck is back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JD NYC

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I respect that , I just answered the question not trying to be cocky, my taco is 10 yrs old supercharged Beast love it to death I rock it every day 250k miles , better than new trucks.

OP
OP
JD NYC

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The problem is the salt they put all over cirty that damages the body , the snow isn’t the issue

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must have missed the OP’s last thread that ended up being deleted. Guy told another member he was going to come find him.
Oh no I followed it. Again it’s a li/ nyc thing. I deal with those people everyday. you take everything they say with a grain of salt. They are a product of the environment down there that’s all

OP
OP
JD NYC

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here we go again, for the record and last time I said I have friends that live in that town and it’s best not to offend others on the net because you might run into them in person, take it as you want , I advised him as man it’s not smart to run your mouth. I don’t offend people on the net , it’s a small world and it’s smart to watch one’s mouth when speaking. That’s the real story brother.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here we go again, for the record and last time I said I have friends that live in that town and it’s best not to offend others on the net because you might run into them in person, take it as you want , I advised him as man it’s not smart to run your mouth. I don’t offend people on the net , it’s a small world and it’s smart to watch one’s mouth when speaking. That’s the real story brother.
So you said exactly what I said you said.

OP
OP
JD NYC

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The person was out of line with comments that were made and I gave him some advise that it’s not smart to speak that way to people you don’t know. Good night.