Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Truck Caps for Raptor

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Exterior Forum [GEN 2]' started by RaptorVision, Feb 3, 2017.

1. pigwet

pigwet Full Access Member

Can you take more pics from all angles? Loving it. Is your front raised or is it sitting flatter from shell weight?

2. ZuluFox

ZuluFox Member

Here's a couple more - the front is not leveled and I don't think the rear has much squat from the topper. The photo angles can make it look that way but there is still rake on the truck

IMG_6865.JPG IMG_6867.JPG

Aleks9876, 91Eunos and NHbeast like this.
  3. BCRAZY

BCRAZY Full Access Member

Has anyone got any picture of the new LEER 100XQ Sport cap? Interested on getting some feedback and pics.

4. biturbomg

biturbomg Full Access Member

5. HotLap

HotLap Full Access Member

6. Raptorguy1

Raptorguy1 Full Access Member

After looking at some of the other choices, this keeps looking nicer to me. This looks like it was made for a Raptor. The others look like the same old thing available for the past 40 years.
    https://www.maxim.com/rides/mvs-aero-x-for-ford-f-150-2019-2

7. Jim_W

Jim_W Member

Hopefully picking up my 100XQ Sport in lead foot this week. At the beginning of the year I ordered an ARE REVO, but the week it was supposed to come I was notified that there were issues with the rear gate failing and production was on hold. So I cancelled and ordered the LEER. This is the one I originally wanted but no one could give me a time frame for production in early Jan. Fingers crossed it shows and will post pics when it gets here.

8. oddball9971

oddball9971 Member

I just got the 100XQ sport installed yesterday. I think it fits the truck very well, looks nice.

Not real thrilled with how the back window lines up with the cap, just kinda looks wrong. Plus I'm having a bit of a latching problem...only one side seems to engage unless you really slam it shut. Going back in a few days to see if the installer can correct it, just too busy ATM and didn't notice till I made it all the way home. But overall very pleased with it.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aleks9876, CedarRonin and BCRAZY like this.
  9. BCRAZY

BCRAZY Full Access Member

Looks great, I've had a lot of issues with quality in the past with LEER... I think it would look good with Thule arrow racks. Can you post some interior shots?

LM2Squared likes this.
  10. oddball9971

oddball9971 Member

Interior shots as requested. Don't mind the bare bed, haven't really decided if I want a spray in bedliner or bedrug or some other contraption in there.

Let me know if you want a specific shot or anything. I will say I'm a little miffed, I was supposed to have the double LED strips on the sides of the cap, but seems like Leer forgot and just did standard LED tube in the back. I will say it is still bright, just not what I ordered (of course this was taken off the bill, but still annoying).

They aren't the best shots sorry[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aleks9876 likes this.