Truck bed side mounting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Essam Riad

Reaction score
Not sure if its Interior or exterior, as its the interior of the exterior Truckbed :) But i was looking to see some ideas on how you strap your stuff in the truckbed, i care more about mounting an air compressor and hose and shovel, Snatch strap, soft shackles, mostly desert/sand stuff, probably couple of chairs and table.

I was hoping for the builtright bedside rack, but unfortunately being in Dubai, shiping it will be very expensive. so may be i can get some cheap ideas of hocks and straps or something from the users.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
How do I get a load of firewood in there?
Bring a large box to put on top ;)
If you get the HD you Carry your cord of seasoned or 1/2 a cord of Green. Or use your trailer like I do. Home Depot will rent you a trailer. I use my Raptor to Off-road 3x-5x a week so it stays ready to roll at any time.
I have a gas fireplace, no need to make Vegas’s ****** air any worse.
Thanks for asking :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Essam Riad

Essam Riad

Reaction score

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are absolutely right. but its already expensive for around 350 USD, and assuming its 15 KG/30 LBs so i may end up paying another 150 USD "depends on its weight" Thats what really is stopping me, but its an amazing accessory
If you’re worried about spending $350 on an accessory for the Raptor you’re going to have a hard time with your truck and this forum isn’t going to be good for your wallet.

OP
OP
Essam Riad

Essam Riad

Reaction score
If you’re worried about spending $350 on an accessory for the Raptor you’re going to have a hard time with your truck and this forum isn’t going to be good for your wallet.
It's not about spending 350 USD, may be if I found it for 350 I would get it, but for 500, no that's when I will consider other options which may deliver same or better results for my needs.

Sent from my IN2020 using Tapatalk