Truck almost burnt to the ground

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been using these for many years with good success. My first purchase was prompted by some rat damage to my 93 F250.

Skubik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep my truck in the shop now and placed glue traps near the garage bay door sides where I could see something small could get in, I also used that "good stuff" foam from Home Depot to seal the sides.

I have used those electronic pulse things in the past also with good results I think, don't recall an issue with them.

I took the cat thing a step further and just got our own cat lol I thought I hated cats but she's changed my mind, week one caught a rat and brought it to my front door missing a head lol I think my dog tried to take the credit, I just looked at him like nah bruh

We're on 5 wooded acres And I didn't drive my truck for a couple weeks after last TRR event, left it outside and that was my main mistake I think, expensive mistake, but I did finally get my new metal valve covers installed at least.