TRR: Rogue Racing Raptoberfest 2016 Pics and Vids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I am seriously disappointed in the lack of pictures in this thread...

Been waiting on more to get posted

https://joelatigo.smugmug.com/Raptoberfest-2016/

Only got a few

771f1bbc1f127c86b2a41a24346cce95.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

Here are some photos! First time at RTF, it was so much fun! - David Knoch (Atrociraptor)

dacb60010b03abd17e38d525cf4c9536.jpg

Hey, that looks like TJ @Raven13 and I.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

And some more... Broken trucks. : )

Being a first timer, please be considerate when posting up guys broken trucks pictures without their consent. If they want to post it then that's cool but someone else doing it, not cool.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
dacb60010b03abd17e38d525cf4c9536.jpg

Hey, that looks like TJ @Raven13 and I.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Being a first timer, please be considerate when posting up guys broken trucks pictures without their consent. If they want to post it then that's cool but someone else doing it, not cool.
Yep, that's us. Ditto on the busted truck pics!

D

Deleted member 12951

<deleted>

Hey David, you didn't have to delete all your pics, thats not what I commented on, just be considerate when posting broken truck pics, thats all. Glad you enjoyed the run, I've never left a TRR not happy even if when I broke my truck.

D

Deleted member 12951

Here's a couple of the TMX truck. It was an awesome event. Can't decide what event we like better TRR or Raptoberfest. Hopefully we'll have the opportunity to come back for another one. Always good to see everyone.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

You posted up any other pics? I saw you in the hill climb in the trees at night.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No sorry. We were there for TMX and aren't editing or providing anything else from the event.

Have you tried to shoot Joe a message. He may have others that he hasn't finished yet?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatal
You posted up any other pics? I saw you in the hill climb in the trees at night.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk