Triple fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Has anyone done this? Three fogs.

I am thinking two quads with a double maybe. I know the gen 2 has triple setups but I haven’t seen it on the beasts.
Any pics?

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There really isn't space in the stock bumper cutouts. You can fit a third set in the spaces to each side of the license plate or go with a set of pillar mounts. Two sets of Rigid DSS in the bumpers, one spot, one flood does a ton for visibility, the side shooters help keep the game on the side of the road in sight. Pillar lights work great because it gets the lights up closer to drivers line of sight.

It may be possible to run 3 of the KC flex in that slot with custom brackets, you would have to do some measurements to verify.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stuffing three lights into the Gen1 bumper openings is not easy. You might be able to fit the KC Flex or the Baja Designs S1's. If you're looking for the larger cube lights, two is the sweet spot. Here's our bezel kit, our first product actually, for a pair of cube lights.

ycr7POo.jpg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score