Triple Fog Light Kits Featuring 100% American Made/Stainless Steel Brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anybody from Canada be careful buying here. He will not drop ship to the border. Cost me 98.00 in exchange and transaction fees.as he took my order and then cancelled it. I emailed to inform him, and said I would let it go, but I wanted him to know. He took after me so I am posting here

You must be Steve? The person who's been emailing me? We do ship to Canada all the time but you had a different BILL TO/SHIP TO on your order. We inquired about the differences (as one address was in the USA, one was in Canada). We get a lot of credit card fraud, especially when we see very large orders from new customers and they have different bill to/ship to addresses. You told us to just cancel the order because you didn't want to pay $300 in shipping charges, so we cancelled the order. You were refunded 100% right away. I don't control the exchange rates but you should have been refunded 100% since we voided out the order. You should contact your bank to inquire about the $98 since the order was refunded 100%.

We didn't take anything from you as you are well aware. We're not thieves. We're a highly respected company.

Additionally you had a completely different name/address for the SHIP TO, which was a UPS store. So due to the fact that you were

1) A new customer
2) Bill to of a Canadian address
3) Ship to of a USA address
4) Ship to was also a UPS Store
5) Ship to was also a different name

We had to cancel your order (actually that cancellation was at your request)

We were actually willing to ship the order but let you know it would have to be in YOUR name. You told us to cancel the order.

So im not sure why you are attacking us. We offered to ship it either to your home address, OR to the address you provided but in YOUR name. You asked us to cancel it. And now over a month later you are claiming we cost you $98? We honestly had nothing to do with that. I explained to you in the email you just sent that you'd have to contact your bank because we refunded you 100%

Last edited:
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Another installation using the SPP brackets on this 2018 Raptor (our new demo truck actually).

We went with Baja Designs S2 Pros in Wide Cornering as our "everyday" use lights.
Then when we need a bit more light, the Squadron Pros in Driving/Combo are in there. These are aimed around the same height as the headlights to throw light down range.
Finally, because we're from NY, we put some Squadron Pros in Amber Wide Cornering, for those snowy winters coming up soon.

These brackets are made by Specialty Performance Parts, in America. Fully adjustable. We could have gone with 3 Squadron Pros as well, but the S2 Pros work great as everyday use fog lights (we have them aimed low right in front of the truck to avoid blinding anybody).

Brackets7__24774.1547358374.jpg

Brackets8__59529.1547358377.jpg

Brackets9__00281.1547358376.jpg

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Adam, looking at your last picture on the blue raptor, the amber light looks its half hidden by the bumper! Is there enough adjustment to not have the light cut off like that.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yup that's just how the kits work be it Baja, N-Fab, Diode, etc... you always have part of the one light cut off. But it doesn't effect it. Yeah you'll lose a LITTLE bit of that light but it's cool (this is also why most of the marketing photos you see always show an angle lol, but why hide that, we have no problem letting folks know *yeah you'll have part of the light hidden*).
It's just part of owning a Raptor :)

You could aim them off to the side if you wanted, for my setup it's a wide cornering so I may aim it more off to the side anyway

ALE33x

Reaction score
Yup that's just how the kits work be it Baja, N-Fab, Diode, etc... you always have part of the one light cut off. But it doesn't effect it. Yeah you'll lose a LITTLE bit of that light but it's cool (this is also why most of the marketing photos you see always show an angle lol, but why hide that, we have no problem letting folks know *yeah you'll have part of the light hidden*).
It's just part of owning a Raptor :)

You could aim them off to the side if you wanted, for my setup it's a wide cornering so I may aim it more off to the side anyway
Great info, lights look awesome. Will be in touch!

18RaptorOW

Reaction score
@4x4TruckLEDs.com

I’m looking at Baja Designs fog light kits and am having a hard time deciding between the “Sportsman” or “Pro” versions. I go to the mountains (Big Bear,Ca) a couple times a year but other than I don’t really see myself going on night desert runs. Any insight on this tough reply would be appreciated. I can give you a call if that works best. So far you have been very helpful and looking at your SPP-FOG-KIT (BAJA)

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was torn as well as to what to do. I'm from Long Island, we don't have many dark roads here. I ended up going with S2 Pros in Wide Cornering for my main "everyday" use lights. I have them aimed down low and they do a nice job of filling in the bare spots.

I then added Squadron Pros in Driving/Combo and have them aimed high and they are AWESOME. I HIGHLY recommend those as one set you go with. They really light up the road.

Finally, because it snows by me, I went with Squadron Pro in Wide Cornering Amber, again aimed low to light up the snowy roads.

I like the Pros myself but if you want to save some money going with Sports is just fine. They still add a great amount of light without breaking the bank. The new Sports also bumped up the lumen so they are brighter then they used to be.

Hopefully that helps.

S2s in Wide Cornernig = Great for everyday use at night
Driving/Combo = Great when you want to flood the road with light
Spot = Great if you want to throw light way down the road (if you are racing, otherwise going around back-roads or mountains, spots may not be great for you)

18RaptorOW

Reaction score
I was torn as well as to what to do. I'm from Long Island, we don't have many dark roads here. I ended up going with S2 Pros in Wide Cornering for my main "everyday" use lights. I have them aimed down low and they do a nice job of filling in the bare spots.

I then added Squadron Pros in Driving/Combo and have them aimed high and they are AWESOME. I HIGHLY recommend those as one set you go with. They really light up the road.

Finally, because it snows by me, I went with Squadron Pro in Wide Cornering Amber, again aimed low to light up the snowy roads.

I like the Pros myself but if you want to save some money going with Sports is just fine. They still add a great amount of light without breaking the bank. The new Sports also bumped up the lumen so they are brighter then they used to be.

Hopefully that helps.

S2s in Wide Cornernig = Great for everyday use at night
Driving/Combo = Great when you want to flood the road with light
Spot = Great if you want to throw light way down the road (if you are racing, otherwise going around back-roads or mountains, spots may not be great for you)

Yes, this helps a lot. I feel bumping up to the Pro models will make a huge different and eliminate the doubt in the future.