Trip to Suburbia and back yesterday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trooper

Reaction score
I told the family my limit is $1000 or will have to put down. But I’m sure if push comes to shove I’d be dolling out $5k if wife and kids have their say. Plus my Dane is pretty attached to me, so one look from him and I’d be pulling out my wallet just like you did.

I just had to put my Dane down in June. Absolutely wrecked me. Best dog ever.

Attachments

• 55854.jpeg
    55854.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 4

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Great Pictures, such a beautiful area. I’m glad your baby is making a full recovery, what a beautiful girl.
We would love to get out of LA North, errr Vegas to somewhere in the Mountains. You made the right move.
Thanks for the great pictures and story of your girl.

OP
OP
CoronaRaptor

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great Pictures, such a beautiful area. I’m glad your baby is making a full recovery, what a beautiful girl.
We would love to get out of LA North, errr Vegas to somewhere in the Mountains. You made the right move.
Thanks for the great pictures and story of your girl.
It's a lot less stressful living away from the Chaos of the big cities, did that for 40 years, no more! I see why you go away on your adventures every week, keep posting those adventures for all of us.