Trial Pack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't see the option for a "Trial Pack" or "Sample Pack" anywhere on the Adams site. Do you offer any kind or trial or sampler pack?

I think there a lot of people like me that want to try the products but are a little gun shy about purchasing full size quantities, even with 110% guarantee and all the rave reviews here.

I think 1 ounce bottles would be perfect, they even make finger tip spray pumps for the glass cleaner and the different detail sprays you offer.

Once people realize what great products they are and purchase the full size and/or gallon refills they can refill and reuse the sample size bottles to keep in their vehicle when they travel.
I am in a wedding several states away this summer and if I get my Raptor by then I plan on taking it, the small bottles would be great for a quick touch up.

If anyone else thinks this is a good idea I hope they post they would like to see it too.
Heck even if you think I am crazy :crazy: for thinking that Adam needs to sell trial size you can post that too.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the slow response here.

We don't offer samples or trial sizes because we stand behind the 110% Guarantee. We even cover shipping back to us. If you grab some goods from us and you aren't totally satisfied, we'll take them back, plus you'll make 10% for your trouble.

There is literally ZERO risk to give us a shot at earning your business.

I can assure you you'll enjoy them. The rave reviews and passionate customers don't just come from my striking good looks alone. :wink: