Tretiak30s 2018 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The undercoating was done by ziebart through the dealer. That is definitely worth it, the frames are e-coated but extra protection doesn’t hurt, just make sure they spray only the frame.

The XPEL in my mind is well worth the cost too, at least for the entire front area and rear fenders, there is so much area to catch rock or debris while driving due to the extra width of the trucks. I got the whole truck done though. Maybe I’ll see you around one day, keep an eye out for me! Haha

Yeh for sure! Ill be looking out for a big blue twin as well lol

OP
OP
Tretiak30

Tretiak30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Trucks! Looks like you've got some good upgrades planned for the Truck. Let us know if you have any questions regarding our Raptor Kits.

-Bailey, Baja Designs

www.bajadesigns.com

Enter BDForums coupon code for 10% OFF + $5 Shipping to the Lower 48!

Thanks you! I switched to all BD on my Tacoma build and love your products. Won’t be using anything else. Now I have a reason to order some lights tonight!

OP
OP
Tretiak30

Tretiak30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked the Raptor up from the detail shop! It looks so much better, much more shine to it and I’m not scared driving it around now. 2a258f48cd32617003b7ed0c24a24f31.jpg
4eb233454108f711ec163ecfa533a336.jpg

Also ordered some BD lights and Corsa stuff. Should be here soon and will post an install!

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The undercoating was done by ziebart through the dealer. That is definitely worth it, the frames are e-coated but extra protection doesn’t hurt, just make sure they spray only the frame.

The XPEL in my mind is well worth the cost too, at least for the entire front area and rear fenders, there is so much area to catch rock or debris while driving due to the extra width of the trucks. I got the whole truck done though. Maybe I’ll see you around one day, keep an eye out for me! Haha

So you only had them ziebart the frame. Not the rest of the underbody that’s aluminum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tretiak30

Tretiak30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you only had them ziebart the frame. Not the rest of the underbody that’s aluminum?

No, they did the aluminum cab underneath and the rear wheel wells. I didn’t really want that, but I figured why not, it’s not visible anyways.

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, they did the aluminum cab underneath and the rear wheel wells. I didn’t really want that, but I figured why not, it’s not visible anyways.

I always had my past trucks ziebartwd but there are a lot of electronic modules underneath and attached to the frame. I can only imagine what it would be like getting to those with all that on there. I hit mine with mavcoat but it’s a pain without a hoist.

OP
OP
Tretiak30

Tretiak30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always had my past trucks ziebartwd but there are a lot of electronic modules underneath and attached to the frame. I can only imagine what it would be like getting to those with all that on there. I hit mine with mavcoat but it’s a pain without a hoist.

Hopefully this truck doesn’t need me crawling and replacing anything that serious. I do have some exhaust things waiting to be installed so hopefully it doesn’t make too much of a mess.

This is my first new new truck and being in Ohio I wanted to do everything I can to protect it, but believe it or not, this thing will be garage kept all winter! Haha.

OP
OP
Tretiak30

Tretiak30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read that Ford adds something called "turbo silencers" into the intake system of their ecoboosts. I removed them, who doesn't like more turbo noise? I would honestly take the turbos over a N/A V8.

Attachments

• y5d4nN6dQa+qiieG3eEgxw.jpg
    y5d4nN6dQa+qiieG3eEgxw.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 60