Transport recommend needed, IL to AZ Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My neighbor just texted me and told me he purchased the Raptor in Illinois and has to transport to Arizona. Does anybody have any recommendations for transportation companies for this run? Here is the Raptor in question, so certainly not a Prius, it sounds like he got a pretty good deal on it. And yes, he does plan on changing out those rims.

IMG_20200818_105804.png

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
have him get a uship.com quote. I used that a year ago to ship a vintage mustang I bought for my mom from OH to CO. Ended up finding a private hot shot guy who was coming through there and here. Covered was $1100 I think.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My neighbor just texted me and told me he purchased the Raptor in Illinois and has to transport to Arizona. Does anybody have any recommendations for transportation companies for this run? Here is the Raptor in question, so certainly not a Prius, it sounds like he got a pretty good deal on it. And yes, he does plan on changing out those rims.

View attachment 150150
Are you sure that's not @911 Crazy raptor? looks like rims he would roll with.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UShip has generally the best rates. Have used on many occasions.

AKS

Reaction score
have him get a uship.com quote. I used that a year ago to ship a vintage mustang I bought for my mom from OH to CO. Ended up finding a private hot shot guy who was coming through there and here. Covered was $1100 I think.

another uship bump

make sure to do your research on the company you plan to used. decent amount of sketchballs on there