Transmission went slip and done. Cobra in the winter it is haha.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a rattle/shake and exhaust leak in my truck (300 miles) and called around to get the truck in for work. When I called over a week ago, one quote was Feb 28 and the other dealership said Mar 15. Neither had loaners and said I would just have to figure out a rental and get reimbursed

Weird issue but seems like QC isn’t there on the g3
Wtf is going on i have a small ford dealer near me gets me in same week if i want.

KingBluey

Reaction score
I had to have a full transmission and cooler replaced on my 22 37pp at 1700 miles. The process took 3 weeks in total, one of the weeks it sat at the lot waiting to be looked at. The new transmission shifts much better than the original ever did, which leads me to believe it was faulty since day one.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A small dealer took it same week but I had to drive over an hour and they don’t seem to have the tech to fix a lot of issues.
I wondered about this too but they did my timing set with updated phasers , seems like they did a really good job as startups are tight like a tiger.