GEN 2 Transmission not shifting into any gear.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cam

Reaction score
So, I stopped for maybe 20 minutes (truck off). When I went to leave the truck may have engaged in reverse hard to tell was on a slight hill, but when placed in "D" all engine, not moving, tried all gears, still not moving. Quick search on line had a transmission reset procedure. All off, key on, press brake hold, wait, then off brake, key off. Well it worked but WTH.
COBB Stage 2 installed with the transmission plus downloaded. If I take it to dealer? tune? Any COBB Tech out there? I do not believe in one time errors, so would like to know what caused this and make it go away. The tune was over a year ago with no issues.

reagle

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This EXACT thing happened to me yesterday. Had to do the same procedure. Also have Cobb tune and other performance work.
Has it happened again? Should I expect this to happen again?
2018 45k miles

Reaction score
This just happened to me yesterday. First time I have experienced this issue, I did uninstalled the COBB accessport and the issue went away. Got home and update the accessport, flashed the truck again no issues. Should I be worry?

marine5804

Reaction score
Had it today. First time. Just go to troubleshooting on your access port and select KAM (keep alive memory). This basically resets your Trans. Worked fine after.