Transmission needs to be completely Recalled please spread the word

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim Collins

Reaction score
I have a 2011 raptor originally purchased with 70k miles, in year 2017 Started transmission issues hard shifts pretty much immediately after purchasing it dealership said nothing was wrong blew my transmission about a year after recently the recall came out for bad pcm and speed sensor was having same issue with hard shifts on a new transmission. Coincidence I think not. I had them do the recall which only updated my pcm, never touched my speed sensor. Was still having issues they told me that i should contact ford that they won’t do anything about it. It’s not there truck pretty much not there problem so a week later brought it to an outside transmission shop to get a second opinion and my transmission blew once again. Transmission mechanics reviewed and confirmed that if you have a bad speed sensor and pcm that a transmission can have issues internally. I then got in touch with Ford after waiting and they told me to bring it in the dealership and have them look at it. So I had it towed there and all they told me was I had a blown transmission with I knew. They called me back and said they will not fix it that I have to spend another 5200 on a new transmission. I asked for a supervisor and they said he would contact from customer support. I then waited and never got a call. The lady handling my case then called me and said they still won’t fix it. I asked if a supervisor can call me and explain why still nothing be careful Ford knows something and would contact them if you have a recall or have had to replace transmission.