Train Horn Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tinman44

Reaction score
I believe those are illegal in many states for vehicles and the reason is because of ****** bags causing accidents or disturbing the peace honking at their buddy...my personal old man feelings aside it looks like a clean install, hopefully you dont kill anyone with it.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I believe those are illegal in many states for vehicles and the reason is because of ****** bags causing accidents or disturbing the peace honking at their buddy...my personal old man feelings aside it looks like a clean install, hopefully you dont kill anyone with it.

do you have a specific citation to an actual code section?

tinman44

Reaction score
I dont. I could check into it but I'm not trying to **** in anyone's cereal. I personally dont like them because of some red neck ******* that would blow it everytime he passed the fire station where his buddies worked across the street from my house any hour of the day and it woke everyone up including my newborns.

smurfslayer

Reaction score
ok, so that’s one irresponsible owner, and I get it. I’ve had a neighbor with open headers on a car and one of the open pipe harley “RUB”’s, and I love the sound a of a decent motor but I don’t love it all hours of the day either.

it looks like a clean install, hopefully you dont kill anyone with it.

I think that’s a little over the top, even for FRF.

I personally dont like them because of some red neck ******* that would blow it everytime he passed the fire station where his buddies worked

I don’t like selfish people either. Still, I think we should give our fellow Raptor drivers the benefit of the doubt.

tinman44

Reaction score
I was trying not to be a **** about it. I just imagine a little old lady catching that hell and going back in time to when little timmy was hit by a train and she blacking out and waking up parked on top of some girl scouts and cookies ruined and all. Sorry. I did say clean install, just wish it was a lightbar or winch. Also I'm not very jumpy at all and those things stop my heart within 100m

smurfslayer

Reaction score
I hear you, loud and clear - really, no pun intended. I was leaving an Independence day fireworks display, had the murder in law in tow, so had access to handicapped parking in the garage. Was taking the family home, walking to the car with a few other families when Mr. Drag Pipes Harley fired up his acronym soup and proceeded to serenade us in the garage. The guy next to us had 2 little girls in tow who immediately broke out in tears and were scared $hitless, covering their ears as best they could. Nothing like a fellow biker making enemies of other community members for life.

we have to be responsible, or screw it up for everyone.