GEN 2 Train Horn Getting Installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed Hornblaster 540 Model....its a weapon to say least. Always wanted one just to have it. More like a novelty and for special situations when you need it. I do not drive around blasting people...
It has a separate heavy duty switch for it. Horns are under the hood and tank and compressor are in the bed. Nothing exposed to dirt, sault, elements....the tank automatically regulates itself when needed.
I can air up my tires, and use any other air tools if I wanted to.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some states look upon flashing lights -even clear - as reserved for LEO only, with narrow, and I mean really narrow exceptions for fire/EMT. Cops, particularly the state variety take a very “only us” position on this. YMMV and every state is different.

I’ll say what I’m thinking, without innuendo or backhanded, linguistic gymnastics.

You’s from Joyzey, right?

# of F*cks given by me about what any resident, past, present or future of the state of New Jersey thinks; NJ being a pale, dank and failed sequel in which the original should never have had a namesake, is < 0. I mean, I don’t want to go off on a rant here, but anyone who has ever had to interact with the residents of the 201 or NY - pretty much the entire state but particularly NYC, knows that there are few things in life worse than speaking with or interacting with people from this geographic region in any “professional” capacity. The land of serial speaker interruption and attempting to out shout everyone else.

:smile:

The world is full of irresponsible, childish, juvenile, miscreant, knuckleheaded ******** and our tiny internet forum posting slice of the Raptor owner demographic does not hold an exclusivity agreement with God on assholishness.

I do see where you could be coming from (figuratively, not literally) Youtube is full of videos of folks blasting a 140+db airhorn at people, and yeah, we chuckle, some are funny but someday the shoe ends up on the other foot.

If I’m blowing my truck’s horn, karma has already caught up with me, along with fate, misfortune and likely some cell yakking, self obsessed, pathetic excuse for a driver. If it’s come to this, I would prefer Lucille’s horn to have a bit of a ... disciplinary... effect.

Blather on Smurfy (and I love what you did with the sound system mods). Well written bile spewing - nicely done.

I know why you assumed it but, I'm not from Jersey.

Like that Lucille blows your horn :ROFLJest:

Nothing's changed: those ******** who train horn innocent, unsuspecting people deserve a worse fate than they're giving.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Blather on Smurfy (and I love what you did with the sound system mods). Well written bile spewing - nicely done.

I know why you assumed it but, I'm not from Jersey.

Like that Lucille blows your horn :ROFLJest:

Nothing's changed: those ******** who train horn innocent, unsuspecting people deserve a worse fate than they're giving.

<sigh> Facts destroy a good narrative @WhatExit?

White sunglasses, flat brimmed hats, train horns, and Gen 2s. They just go well together.

Don’t we have enough trolling threads going right now?