TRAIL TURN ASSIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am wondering if we have trail turn assist in the raptor or did it get deactivated with the removal of blue cruise? I do not have an icon on my features tab and I checked for any updates. Truck says I am fully updated. Anyone have any ideas?

CTK59

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Mexico, it ain't "new" & it ain't "mexico"
I am wondering if we have trail turn assist in the raptor or did it get deactivated with the removal of blue cruise? I do not have an icon on my features tab and I checked for any updates. Truck says I am fully updated. Anyone have any ideas?
Hmmm.. it is on mine under Features.

trail turn.jpg

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine isn't there either damn mines a 21 built 10/21. I thought they all had it. just never looked, never needed it yet to be honest. does it possible show up in 4H or 4L. if it allows me to choose then I am good not having the icon. ill have to check again to see if it shows when I put it in 4H or 4L. nope. was hoping it would show. another thing on the list.

Last edited:

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know which module(s)/code(s) to change?