Trading my 2014 SVT truck for a 23 Avalanche tomorrow. Kind of misty about it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, okay. That truck popped up on marketplace for some reason, and the timing was ironic. Happened as I read your post.
I've been in contact with Klaben a number of times over the past month or so and have been told all of the Raptors on the webpage are customer orders and spoken for. I am supposedly one of the next on the list for any backout (was interested in one of the white ones on their website) and for a couple more projected allocations for this month. Maybe I am just being pessimistic but don't have high hopes. They have been very responsive and seem good to work with though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GoHerd2000

Reaction score
I've been in contact with Klaben a number of times over the past month or so and have been told all of the Raptors on the webpage are customer orders and spoken for. I am supposedly one of the next on the list for any backout (was interested in one of the white ones on their website) and for a couple more projected allocations for this month. Maybe I am just being pessimistic but don't have high hopes.

Like others have said on this board - stick with it.
I got really lucky to have contacted them when I did. Pure chance.
I contacted them on Jan 15 about a truck on their website that I was told was customer ordered.
On Jan 18 they reached out via text saying they had two trucks inbound AT MSRP.
They sent me the build list for both and let me pick. Felt like I hit on the powerball.

OP
OP
G

GoHerd2000

Reaction score
I miss my 2014 SE SCREW, and wish I had kept it beside the Gen 3. The Gen 3 is nice, but it severely lacks the simplicity and ruggedness of the Gen 1.
If I had the storage I would have kept the truck.
I'm probably going to be selling another car to free up space for my kid's 1st car.
Building another garage is the real answer.