Trading my 2014 SVT truck for a 23 Avalanche tomorrow. Kind of misty about it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The tech, the ride, the stance, the power, you’re going to love all of it (the mpg too lol) - I think the Gen1 still has a special look to it, but you can keep the gen3 for a solid 10 years again & never have to worry about rust.

I think a lot of truck buyers who aren’t really Gearhead or manufacturing nerds don’t truly appreciate how cool it is to have a full size truck made entirely of aluminum.

rlj676

Reaction score
Get a KBB instant offer/Carvana offer for the current, only takes a couple minutes. They are usually fair and makes negotiating your trade at the dealer much easier.

OP
OP
G

GoHerd2000

Reaction score
Get a KBB instant offer/Carvana offer for the current, only takes a couple minutes. They are usually fair and makes negotiating your trade at the dealer much easier.
There is a CarMax near the dealer and I have an offer from them.
It's around the same number I got from KBB.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After having two Gen 1's and a Gen 2, I can assure you the Gen 3 is a different beast. Picked mine up last week and although I miss my Gen 1, once you drive this thing, you don't want anything else.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i agree with everyone, keep it if they try to lowball you. @rlj676 is right, try carvana if you haven’t already, for me personally they have been giving the highest offers . Sold 2 cars to them in the last 3-6 months. Beat competitors by around 4k more. Many factors depend of course but worth the try
PS: this is not a paid ad. Lol