Trade: My White Delete Tailgate for a Tailgate with Applique on it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

refine

Reaction score
Willing to throw in money as well.

Located in Houston and willing to travel to meet up.

I want to trade my 22' Gen 3 White Delete tailgate for a white tailgate with the black applique installed on it.

Let me know if you want this one. Thanks.

IMG_9975.PNG

Last edited:

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anybody like me trying to find the ford tailgate appliqué. I found out you can order it OEM. But it’s currently on back order and you are not allowed to order it currently. I wasn’t able to get a part number. I might go a different route, probably not the best but whatever, this guy added the gen 3 raptor style tailgate to his 22 f-150. Yes the letters are bigger there the gen 2 letters but at this point I might just do this. Attached a picture so you guys can look and I can send the link for the product. It doesn’t look bad.

Attachments

• 8F12BCD5-CDB6-49EB-9FFA-1A94DC81D45A.png
    8F12BCD5-CDB6-49EB-9FFA-1A94DC81D45A.png
    517.4 KB · Views: 89

Bill0927

Reaction score
I just picked up my 2022 Raptor and it does not have the Black appliqué FORD badge do you have any info on where I can order one of these appliqué.? Thank you.

Bill0927

Reaction score
For anybody like me trying to find the ford tailgate appliqué. I found out you can order it OEM. But it’s currently on back order and you are not allowed to order it currently. I wasn’t able to get a part number. I might go a different route, probably not the best but whatever, this guy added the gen 3 raptor style tailgate to his 22 f-150. Yes the letters are bigger there the gen 2 letters but at this point I might just do this. Attached a picture so you guys can look and I can send the link for the product. It doesn’t look bad.
Yes, please send me where I can order this Applique. I’ve been looking cannot find it anywhere.. super frustrating.