Trade Black for Ruby Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matmanand4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like to get feedback. I have a 2013 black screw and love it. But I saw the 2014 Ruby Red SE and I think it is really set apart from the others. Will the black hold the value as well as the Red SE? They are offering $51K for my 2013 (paid $55K) and have the Ruby Red on at $56K. ??
Thanks.

zsommer79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like a bad deal, what's are the mileage and options on your 13?. I like my ruby red better that the black or terrain I had.

D

Deleted member 12951

Who really knows but I would think that SE holds a better value just because of the upgrades it provides. Doesn't sound too bad for $5k to get into a newer model. Are they selling the RR at MSRP to you?

OP
OP
Matmanand4

Matmanand4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has about 11K miles and has all graphics, tailgate step, moonroof, bed extender, front/rear camera, and blue accent interior.
Selling RR at $2k under MSRP.

D

Deleted member 12951

If you are willing to give up $9,000 for a truck that is one year newer then do it...

How are you figuring $9k?

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Mine has about 11K miles and has all graphics, tailgate step, moonroof, bed extender, front/rear camera, and blue accent interior.

I would do that for the $5k difference and under MSRP right now is a good thing.

You have any major mods on your 13 that they expect in the trade or are you moving it over?

zsommer79

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I think you could probably do 1-2k better on the deal but if your happy with it that's all that matters.