Tracking of built truck on chip hold now says “not yet available for tracking”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
An individual who's been working non-stop in the Port of LA trying to unload all of the backlogged freight. I jokingly told him to look out for fender flares and he said that there was a large freighter that had "multiple bundles" (not sure what that means) bound for Dearborn Michigan due to be unloaded this week.

I'm being a bit optimistic about it being flares or chips. I'm sure lots of freight goes to Dearborn so, please take his words with a grain of salt.
Lol we can still hope! Wonder if by bundles he means containers. Please let this be multiple containers of fenders.. I don't ask for much from the Raptor Gods.

Derrick

Reaction score
So just for $hits and giggles i turned on my FordPass app a couple of weeks ago and added my vin, app said cannot connect. Today i tried to connect to the truck and it said "Press the activate button on your screen" So somewhere in the sea of Raptors there is a screen lighting up?? prob not.

Derrick

Reaction score
Got a call from the dealership today saying my truck is done with a built date of Nov 19 and a delivery date from Dec 7 to 13 but he said it could just pop up anytime. So i asked about all my options and he said no issues with spray in liner or hard cover for box. He mentioned that the trucks they oredered after mine are on hold for chips.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a call from the dealership today saying my truck is done with a built date of Nov 19 and a delivery date from Dec 7 to 13 but he said it could just pop up anytime. So i asked about all my options and he said no issues with spray in liner or hard cover for box. He mentioned that the trucks they oredered after mine are on hold for chips.
What was your blend date?

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see on the window sticker it says 220211118. I assume that means Nov 18 2021 ?
You are very lucky. The bulk of people with chip holds (myself included 10/4) had their trucks built before yours but our trucks continue to sit in the parking lot.

Enjoy the truck.

aestradaparra

Reaction score
Thanks derrik
It shows that still sitting getting f*** up
This is crap my has being built 3 months ago and its just sitting there all this time
That even ford tracking forgot about it