Tracking of built truck on chip hold now says “not yet available for tracking”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Token

Reaction score
The Mach-E tracker just uses the delta from the last day of ETA delivery date to show you expected delivery day(s). Sadness.

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ford tracker showed TBD
Where are you seeing the TBD? The Ford tracker just says "not available" for me, but the Mach-E and direct to API are still showing a 11-08 delivery date. I kinda thought that would change, based on what others have seen, but so far, it has remained at that. I am still hoping someone did a typo... and what is 11-08 really should be 12-08... (I know... wishful thinking...)
The Ford tracker showed TBD before it decided that my ViN doesn’t exist any more and the Mach E tracker still shows TBD. I texted my salesman Friday, and he said it still shows a hold with no potential delivery date. At this point, I have accepted that my truck will not be escaping the big storage lot anytime soon.

natron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just tracking some different builds and I found this sticker which is different. Not sure if that has anything to do with the tracking site being down or not.

Attachments

• Window Sticker.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 64

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just tracking some different builds and I found this sticker which is different. Not sure if that has anything to do with the tracking site being down or not.
its a fleet order. i just saw one of the ford website going to a local dealer. and it states fleet order.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its a fleet order. i just saw one of the ford website going to a local dealer. and it states fleet order.
Looks like "Auto Start Stop" has been deleted... and I see several of you have done that also. Any idea if the Gen3 allows it to be turned off and stay off? My current vehicle (non-Ford) has it and I can disable it very easily. Seems like that could be easily programmed as a setting somewhere.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fleet orders with contracts will be a priority at this point... they need to get them out. Retail will be lower on the list is my guess... considering there are limited trucking resources.