Tracker just updated!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 10/7, Blend 02/10/22, still showing "In Production" as of 02/02/, with TBD for delivery. So hopefully I see one of those updates soon! 37 pack, no pro power, black interior AMB

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
me too.. had a blend date of 11/5, supposed to be delivered 12/8 (ordered 6/30)-- just picked it up a couple weeks ago....

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was it ever working? :)
Ha. Exactly. Chip and supply issues aside, which is bad enough, Ford's IT is the worst. Even when the crappy tracker is actually working which is maybe one or two days a week, it's as useless as **ts on a bull for anyone outside of actual production. You'd think the geniuses at Ford could at least tie into the scheduled build week like FP does and show something actually useful. Not sure sometimes how this company manages to do much of anything. LOL

OP
OP
DocMarshall

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back up again... :)
I messaged FP and they said they show a delivery date of 3/3-3/9

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahah, ill take it! What was your blend?

2/3/2022. It showed "In Production" but no date prior to this Wednesday so it shows "In Production" as of 2/15/2022 and 3/13/2022 as delivery but that's a Sunday so I would expect it hopefully sometime that week.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s exciting Grayson! When was your blend date? I ordered 10/14/22 and had a blend date of 1/19/22 for my 22 37PP. Still stuck in TBD, so hopefully some movement soon…

So this is just my observation and not fact but I bet your status updates next Wednesday or Thursday on the Ford order tracker. What is the date on the bottom of your window sticker that's currently showing?

EddieTooRaww

Reaction score
So this is just my observation and not fact but I bet your status updates next Wednesday or Thursday on the Ford order tracker. What is the date on the bottom of your window sticker that's currently showing?
The date shows 02/14/2022. I hope you are right, I am itching for my Raptor!