Tracker just updated!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my truck supposedly went into production on 1/26 with a blend of 2/2 (on sticker). The tracker just started working again, and now it says in production on 2/15 with an estimated delivery date of 3/9. (22 not 23 lol). We'll see how this pans out haha.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm here to rain on your parade.

My truck went into production on October 4th. I picked it up less than a week ago.

I was really excited when it changed to built on October 19th.

Think of the tracker like Lucy placing the football for Charlie Brown.

I am very thankful to not be checked that damned tracker at 6 am central each morning.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm here to rain on your parade.

My truck went into production on October 4th. I picked it up less than a week ago.

I was really excited when it changed to built on October 19th.

Think of the tracker like Lucy placing the football for Charlie Brown.

I am very thankful to not be checked that damned tracker at 6 am central each morning.
200.gif

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DocMarshall,

Seeing delivery change from TBD to an actual date, and one that's not months out is exciting!

I'm about a week behind you, went into production 1/31 and blend (per sticker) 2/8. Hoping mine shows a delivery estimate soon.

OP
OP
DocMarshall

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still not love for me from the tracker. I put in VIN and Order number and it just reloads that same page. Worked fine a week ago.
Mine was doing that. I think that happens when they are updating your stuff.