Track Armour

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use it when I go off-road. No issues removing. For what it cost and the protection. It's a no brainer. I will look kind of crappy, but it's only temporary.
Perfect, thank you. I don't care if it looks terrible, I just want to protect it as much as possible. I read the reviews on Amazon and it ruined some peoples paint. Any idea what they did wrong so I don't do the same?

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply!!

Can't stop questioning the "During this time, your vehicle may exhibit some unusual driving characteristics." Lmao

Wonder what the unusual characteristics will be...

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Perfect, thank you. I don't care if it looks terrible, I just want to protect it as much as possible. I read the reviews on Amazon and it ruined some peoples paint. Any idea what they did wrong so I don't do the same?
I have my truck ceramic coated so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I would go by an AutoStore and buy cheap quick detailer. Clean the surface with quick deatiler then apply track tape. It will still adhere. I think that would work. When I've gone on runs, I don't have time to wash my truck before so I clean the surface with a quick detailer and apply.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The smile you will have from ear to ear.
....does that ever go away? I have not looked forward to driving for years. Now every chance I get to drive the Raptor off I go. I am gonna get in trouble "rat'in" around but I love the growl she makes. I keep thinking some official is going to show up and say "give that back! YOU don't deserve one"

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
....does that ever go away? I have not looked forward to driving for years. Now every chance I get to drive the Raptor off I go. I am gonna get in trouble "rat'in" around but I love the growl she makes. I keep thinking some official is going to show up and say "give that back! YOU don't deserve one"
I much prefer driving my Raptor than my 2021 Cayenne GTS, except perhaps on a real curvy paved road.