TPMS options in Gen 3 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blkraptorfl

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the gen 3 Raptor offers multiple TPMS settings saved in memory, so that one may switch backend forth between two different sets of tires/wheels with their own tpms sensors , saving the working of swapping out sensors each time? so that when second set of wheels is installed, there is an option in the settings to receive signals from the newer sensors, but still save the prior set in setting memory for future use?
not sure if this has been asked before,couldn't find any info , thanks !

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you have tires and they have tpms sensors in them they can be programmed/learned. Every time you swap you should do the relearn process so that the truck knows which tire is on which corner of the truck.

On my wifes SHO it doesn't tell you which tire is low (many vehicles are this way) it just says "check tire pressure" so you have to check them all anyway. Her car has two sets of wheels/tires and once they were learned swapping back and forth from winter/summer summer/winter has never been an issue. I don't do the relearn process because the car doesn't tell me which tire is low anyway so it doesn't matter if the car sees the LR tire low but it is actually the RF, it doesn't tell me.

if you do the relearn procedure each time that will tell the tpms module which sensor and which corner of the vehicle. No vehicle requires you to swap sensors when you swap wheels, just do relearn procedure.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don’t have to do anything but drive with the new wheels/sensors mounted on the truck. It will automatically update and connect to them after a few miles. There is a relearn process outlined in the manual but does not need to be done.

Danlwells

Reaction score
How do you perform the relearn process? I’m about to put a new set of takeoff beadlocks on my 2022

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you perform the relearn process? I’m about to put a new set of takeoff beadlocks on my 2022
Read my post above yours. There’s nothing you need to do but drive the truck. After a few miles it will pick up the new sensors.

Raptor Vet

Reaction score
Read my post above yours. There’s nothing you need to do but drive the truck. After a few miles it will pick up the new sensors.
Do you think a 2018 Raptor will/can relearn the TPMS on a 2023 set of Raptor tires and rims ?