TPMS Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gave this a try and still nothing. It said that learning was successful but the light is still on and all tires are at 45. Also it is not a blinking light, it is just a solid light. According to owners manual blinking is system error and solid is actually low tire.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gave this a try and still nothing. It said that learning was successful but the light is still on and all tires are at 45. Also it is not a blinking light, it is just a solid light. According to owners manual blinking is system error and solid is actually low tire.

Think you have no choice, but to hit the dealer, one of the sensors might be damaged.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The instructions I have say to make sure that all four doors are open prior to accessing the program.
I tried without all doors open and it did not work.
With all doors open, it works.

WOW, that's a first for me, having doors opened, mine drove me crazy for 2 days, then the company who makes my sensors faxed me there set-up (the one posted) and it worked like a charm,

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck is a 12; after initiating the learning program the display shows "left frond door open, right front door open ..." after verification of all doors open it informs me to start with the left front wheel ...

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well now I'm at a loss. I set all of the tires at 45psi and even did a relearn of the system which it said was successful. Now I have drive for about 50 miles and my light is still on. Any more suggestions besides taking to dealer? I guess I might have to do that. Thanks for all your help thus far.

Any luck tackling the light, FvilleRaptor? If you decide to get this into the hands of your dealer, let me know; I'll do what I can to help. What's the current mileage on your Raptor?

Crystal

OP
OP
F

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am at 50,000 miles right now. Still no luck getting the light to go off. I drove about 100 miles since relearning the sensors again and setting the tires at 45psi. Light is still on.