Toyota Tundra TRD Pro to 2019 SCREW Raptor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bonestock

Bonestock

Reaction score
Welcome.

Glad you crossed over,that Toyota looked aged.

Thank you...the Yota was aged...hasn’t changed in a while, still no changes in 2020.

Welcome and conrats. You may or may not like the mileage on the Raptor, but the rest of the truck will make you forget all about that.

I got 12.8mpg on the Tundra with my driving. I can’t imagine the Raptor being worse.

did I say great color choice? :cheers: :welcome:

The Magnetic is nice...I was originally thinking Silver or Velocity Blue, but my daughter veto’d that because she’d be too embarrassed if I had to get her from high school.

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’ll get a couple mpg better in the Raptor than the Tundra 5.7 as long as you’re not in boost all the time.

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you...the Yota was aged...hasn’t changed in a while, still no changes in 2020.

I got 12.8mpg on the Tundra with my driving. I can’t imagine the Raptor being worse.

The Magnetic is nice...I was originally thinking Silver or Velocity Blue, but my daughter veto’d that because she’d be too embarrassed if I had to get her from high school.

Yea the Magnetic gives off a couple of different hues depending on the light. Seems to go from almost silver to almost Black. Makes good for either light or subdued colored accents.
Yea once her friends add up the value and see it for themselves. I doubt if the other two colors would matter. Kids and fads ;)

bren5279

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was actually tossing up between a trd pro tundra and a raptor, looking back definitely glad I went with the raptor, Welcome!