Toyo open country RT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck going back to shop tomorrow. The tires have gotten a little better. Running at 41 psi reduces the on center looseness but doesn't eliminate it. There is a decent vibration around 35+ though, in addition to the super low speed vibration. Will have them recheck balance and see what they can do. To me it feels like vibration in both seat and steering wheel so can't pinpoint a specific tire or location. They are quiet though!

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fwiw Wassy, it took me 3 (4?) trips to the tire shop to have them balance/re-balance before I got a weight/luck set up that worked for me and didn't have vibration. This was with Wildpeaks.

It's hard unless you know you have a good shop. I was ready to trash the tires!

rojo212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine from discount tire. I haven't had any issues since I picked mine up. I've only put around 500 miles on them though.

Last edited:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 37s only in 20"? That's all I saw on toyos site.

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You cought that double negative as well....:crazy:

I think I like the stock bead locks but I do like the looks of the RT tire better than OEM rubber. Anyone have a pic with them on stock bead Locks?

crimsons0538

Reaction score
Finally got my R/Ts mounted on Method Mesh's! They are definitely a lot of more aggressive looking in person. So far I have only had them on the road because of work. They ride very smooth and I have had no issues going up to 90mph. On another note, I also didn't have any issues with the full size R/T and Method "spare" in the stock location.

I will get pictures this weekend.