Toyo open country RT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rojo212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered five 35x12.5R17s on Method Mesh's. Now the waiting game begins.

You won't be disappointed. I've had mine since Thursday, and have already tested them on the highway & on the dirt.. they performed very well on both, super smooth on the highway and very grippy on the dirt.

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Subscribed...getting these or the Duratracs as my next set..had the Duratracs on my old truck and loved them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duratracs if you want a lighter tire and a better snow tire. RT if you wnt closer to a MT with a tougher sidewall.

OP
OP
rap67

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i ran my RTs at rise of the phoenix this weekend. we saw semi dry clay and loose pack to wet clay which was close to ice.

The tires were great. They tracked well, grabbed well and cleaned out well. I could accelerate as i wanted and on all but the wettest leave covered clay they stuck very well.

For me, wanting a solid aggressive off road tire with solid, quiet on road manners, these are perfect.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i ran my RTs at rise of the phoenix this weekend. we saw semi dry clay and loose pack to wet clay which was close to ice.

The tires were great. They tracked well, grabbed well and cleaned out well. I could accelerate as i wanted and on all but the wettest leave covered clay they stuck very well.

For me, wanting a solid aggressive off road tire with solid, quiet on road manners, these are perfect.

That's good to know Marc, thanks. P. S. You're killing me with your avatars. I'm trying to focus here. :ROFLJest: