Toyo Open Country RT Trail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Haven't seen any first hand yet but they actually resemble KM3's with the new tread. Depending on the size they look to be lighter as well.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone run these yet? Just seen them and I like the look. Either these are stick with KM3s.

From what I can tell all sizes are only a two ply sidewall. Not sure they'd last ripping up Texana Ranch and the rocks out there.

taco_drifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I can tell all sizes are only a two ply sidewall. Not sure they'd last ripping up Texana Ranch and the rocks out there.

Where did you find that? I looked (not to hard of course) but couldn't find it.
Lists the 35s and 37s as load range E 10 ply.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brother runs them on one of his work trucks and they look great and have massive amounts of traction but his 275/70R18s say the sidewall is constructed of 2 polyester sidewall plies.

Where did you find that? I looked (not to hard of course) but couldn't find it.

Just reading between the lines in their marketing jargon. Basically if they aren't bragging about it then it doesnt have a 3ply sidewall. Check out the differences in the way they describe the sidewall on the RT vs RT Trail.

Lists the 35s and 37s as load range E 10 ply

It'd be cool if that was how it worked but ply rating isnt how many actual plies there are.