Town East Ford 30K ADM after truck arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

josh1017

Reaction score
Im waiting on my 22 (scheduled for 1/21, fingers crossed) and I got it in writing from the GM at my dealer that when my truck arrived it would be sold to me at MSRP. Effin thieves over at Town East.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s buyer beware but these dealers must lose business long term.

I’m sure that some paid the markup but I know I won’t on a production vehicle.

I had a couple dealers around me ask 5-10k over - I won’t step foot in those showrooms.

Makes the shopping experience...interesting.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
yup pos dealer

Well, ain't that some s h i t! Well, F those guys then. Did you have a deposit down and paperwork? I hope you get your deposit back, if so.

Similar is happening with homes around here. Builder signs a build contract with buyer, takes 9 months or whatever to build the home, meanwhile the price on the same home has gone up 100k over that 9 months. Buyer gets the option to pay the extra 100k, or go on down the road.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s buyer beware but these dealers must lose business long term.

I’m sure that some paid the markup but I know I won’t on a production vehicle.

I had a couple dealers around me ask 5-10k over - I won’t step foot in those showrooms.

Makes the shopping experience...interesting.
When it's all said and done and there is more inventory than buyers people will walk in and take those Ford memorial day 10k discount offers