Towing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zero chance you wont be well over max payload
Yep, it's a given so I'm not sure what answer anyone is looking for here. I could feel a difference in handling just from installing a RetraxPro and bed rack--I can't imagine how crappy my Raptor would drive if I tried exceeding the payload/hitch/towing capacities.

Johan

Reaction score
So quick question on this topic, I tow a 6k (loaded) toy hauler, with WD hitch and stabilizer bars. Stock suspension still and it squats, does not drive horribly as i do not go over 65 when towing but I was wondering what you guys would recommend as far as suspension upgrades. I do not want to break the bank nor do I want it riding harsh when not towing, I was looking at the air lift bags but I see many use other options, what would you guys recommend?

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So quick question on this topic, I tow a 6k (loaded) toy hauler, with WD hitch and stabilizer bars. Stock suspension still and it squats, does not drive horribly as i do not go over 65 when towing but I was wondering what you guys would recommend as far as suspension upgrades. I do not want to break the bank nor do I want it riding harsh when not towing, I was looking at the air lift bags but I see many use other options, what would you guys recommend?
Deaver +3HDs
See post #6.