Towing a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience towing a Raptor? I’m looking for the total weight of a Gen 2 Raptor with a trailer. Any ideas? I want to make sure I pick the right tow pig. Thanks.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience towing a Raptor? I’m looking for the total weight of a Gen 2 Raptor with a trailer. Any ideas? I want to make sure I pick the right tow pig. Thanks.

What sort of towing? Are you flat towing the truck or is it going on a trailer? Where are you towing from and to?

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It in the OP "... with a trailer

His original post is unclear and makes little sense. Thank you for following up and arguing semantics proving yet again you might be the most useless poster on this forum.

Please start another thread informing us all dubious performance of lifted Subarus in an off-road environment.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
His original post is unclear and makes little sense. Thank you for following up and arguing semantics proving yet again you might be the most useless poster on this forum.

Please start another thread informing us all dubious performance of lifted Subarus in an off-road environment.

Semantics? He literally said with trailer and you asked if he’s using a trailer Or flat towing lol.

Is this where I’m supposed to apologize for knowing how to read? Does literacy offend you?

Wouldn't know about lifted Subarus. You’re in the wrong forum.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Semantics? He literally said with trailer and you asked if he’s using a trailer Or flat towing lol.
His original statement was worded poorly and could be taken many ways. Furthermore, how the hell are we supposed to know his trailer weight considering he never posted what sort of trailer it is.
Is this where I’m supposed to apologize for knowing how to read? Does literacy offend you?

Wouldn't know about lifted Subarus. You’re in the wrong forum.
Sorry, I confused you with jamanrr. Could be because you’re both annoying c**ts.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
His original statement was worded poorly and could be taken many ways. Furthermore, how the hell are we supposed to know his trailer weight considering he never posted what sort of trailer it is.

Sorry, I confused you with jamanrr. Could be because you’re both annoying c**ts.

I didn’t say anything about you knowing the weight. I said he already mentioned in the OP the intent to use the trailer. if you’re gonna be a little ***** when you get corrected, might want to read more carefully next time. Keep crying if it makes you feel better though.