Tow mirrors?

Cody Templeton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone here changed over to the larger towing style mirrors? From what I've seen there's a couple places offering heated, power adjust, power folding, and signal styles that are plug and play. Haven't seen any yet that had the auto-dimming as well. I would hate to potentially give up the sequential signals as well.

pat247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone here changed over to the larger towing style mirrors? From what I've seen there's a couple places offering heated, power adjust, power folding, and signal styles that are plug and play. Haven't seen any yet that had the auto-dimming as well. I would hate to potentially give up the sequential signals as well.

I contemplated the tow mirrors when I first got my Raptor, now when I think about it I'm more glad that I didn't although it would be unique. I fold the mirrors in several times a day and I'm blown away at how well the factory mirrors have held up. I have wondered if the factory tow mirrors would stand up to being folded every time I park even on quick stops.

Cody Templeton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contemplated the tow mirrors when I first got my Raptor, now when I think about it I'm more glad that I didn't although it would be unique. I fold the mirrors in several times a day and I'm blown away at how well the factory mirrors have held up. I have wondered if the factory tow mirrors would stand up to being folded every time I park even on quick stops.

I don't fold mine a ton, but enough that I wouldn't wanna live without the power feature.