Tow after 11 days...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Revs2ninegrand

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I was hoping everyone else's issues were just their bad luck but it looks like I'll have some of my own. Truck is a 11 day old 2023 with 453 miles.

Picked up my daughter early from school and she loves my truck (more than me right now). There's a highway by us with stoplights where the speed limit is 55. Stopped at a red light, put it in Baja exhaust (normal mode) and accelerated pretty hard but no burnout or squealing, get to 62, switch cruise control on and all hell breaks loose. First, some sort of propower on board warning, than a coolant over temp warning and finally the CEL. Slow down to pull over as soon as possible and the truck starts shaking like we're on rumble strips. Immediately shut it down and called dealer and Ford roadside. Dealer came and picked us up and brought us home, shortly after tow truck calls and says there was coolant everywhere when they pulled it up on the flatbed.

Hoping I just blew a hose as it was probably the first time I was ever in prolonged boost. Has anyone got any other ideas or similar experiences?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230501_161733_FordPass.jpg
    Screenshot_20230501_161733_FordPass.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 50

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sucks to hear. Hopefully it nothing serious. Keep up updated and make sure that SA keeps you updated.

yeah.. nice points lol