Touch-up paint for 2013 model?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does 2013 model have a touch-up paint included? I am not able to find it. All my previous cars had such an item.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, but they should include a gallon...

The paint code is on the drivers door panel...

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've bought a lot of new vehicles and never received touch up paint with them.....

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does 2013 model have a touch-up paint included? I am not able to find it. All my previous cars had such an item.

What vehicles came new with touch up paint?

Were they all bought from same dealer? Maybe its just a dealership thing and not brand specific...
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

flash_e

Reaction score
My last Chevy came with touch up paint. Does anyone know if the ford touch up paint comes in a marker pen? Our Audi touch up paint comes in a tube with the head that looks like a highlighter.

Last edited:

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford touch up paint comes in a little bottle with a brush. It works well.

I wish Ford would release touch up paint for the fender flares and front bumper. Yeah.... yeah I know Sterling Grey is close but not close enough for me.

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I brought a new 04 FX4 ford sent me a box with some thank you stuff and a bottle of touch up paint. I've actually been wondering when I'd get one for this truck apparently I should stop waiting.

OP
OP
GTC-NOVA

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys this amazes me. I received for each of my cars a touch up paint small bottle and that includes both domestic and foreign luxury/sport. Looks like all those dealerships must have loved me, as this is not an item that is included...I just learned...