Total RPG Front Suspension - Travel Figures?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I apologize if this has been asked before, but I didn't see any mention of it on the RPG website.

What is the expected amount of suspension travel from a Raptor using all RPG from suspension components:

* RPG UCA
* RPG LCA
* RPG Tie Rods
* RPG tuned Fox 3.0 Coilovers

Also, I'm assuming the answer is no because the UCA and LCA are sold individually and not as a kit, but is there any significant change to the vehicles track width in using both the upper and lower arms?

Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry, I should have asked for wheel travel, not suspension travel.

Last edited:

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll take a swipe at your question until those that know check in.

As best I can remember, I was told that the RPG front suspension allows an extra inch or so of droop over what the stock suspension allows.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I apologize if this has been asked before, but I didn't see any mention of it on the RPG website.

What is the expected amount of suspension travel from a Raptor using all RPG from suspension components:

* RPG UCA
* RPG LCA
* RPG Tie Rods
* RPG tuned Fox 3.0 Coilovers

Also, I'm assuming the answer is no because the UCA and LCA are sold individually and not as a kit, but is there any significant change to the vehicles track width in using both the upper and lower arms?

Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry, I should have asked for wheel travel, not suspension travel.

There's always this option:

RPG Offroad
4 McLaren, Suite B
Irvine, CA 92618
[email protected]

OP
OP
BAJASVT

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys and I know I can contact them directly. I just figured that I would ask here so they can respond at their convenience and I don't bother them. There's really no urgency for me to find the answer to this question. Additionally, I was discussing this with two friends who also have Raptors and are somewhat familliar with RPG products and neither of them knew the answer. I figured that if RPG replies here, it will provide the answer to many others in the future.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Without knowing everything about the setup, but knowing a little about suspension design, I'd say the travel is going to be the same, or minimally longer.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
There is a small amount of increase in travel using the 3.0s. It's a tad over 12" with the Fox 3.0s. Adding the RPG lowers and uppers isn't going to gain any travel or track width.