Torque converter or TCC problems...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ice.v8

Reaction score
Hello, i have a problem with my 2010 6.2 raptor, i will try to explain you even if my english isn’t very good cause i'm italian…

In the past days, sometimes I have some rev up like it’s slipping during shift, and yesterday I towed a trailer with a jeep on it and I got the wrench on the dash that I think mean limp mode plus the check engine light and trans temp go up… I check the code and it was P0741 which I saw is related to TCC… so I set the X4 for watching the TCC applied pressure and I saw that sometimes it try to lock up but then unlock and lock and I got the rev up i got before, it’s very pity…

The other strange thing I noted is that the TCC pressure never go up more then 36psi and it’s not 0psi (unlocked) or 36psi (locked)… it sometimes has only 14psi or 8psi or so on… I don't know if it's normal or not having a partial locking...

Line pressure is good and maintain well...

I think i have some problems not related to the tune, but i have a 5star tune installed

Can someone help me ? truck only has 55k miles on it....

Thanks, Emanuele