GEN 2 Top 15 Tonneau Covers - which do you have?

Which Tonneau do you have?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
We try to keep most of our covers in stock at our own warehouses, sometimes they have to be built to order and I will be very transparent about lead times!
If there is a cover on our site or any item for that matter send me a PM and I will give you our forum special pricing on these which are prices that cannot be beat

bclead

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How long have you had your Peragon and does it ever leak? I've had my backflip for 3 years and it leaks like a sieve! I'm looking to replace my cover but want one that is water tight!

j3ff

Reaction score
i have the Bak Revolver X4S and love it... super easy to roll up and still low enough to see over when fully retracted/rolled. reasonably water resistant and tight seal/no noise.

MKivSupra

Reaction score
Had a factory ford which was a bakflip g2 with ford badging. rubber hinges cant handle our winters, snapped right apart. The dealership actually warrantied it but i said keep it in the box, sold it and got a Truxedo Sentry CT. Hated the trifold blocking the window and the sentry ct is the nicest cover ive ever had.