GEN 2 Top 15 Tonneau Covers - which do you have?

Which Tonneau do you have?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GM3SF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't believe I don't see as many of the fold-a-cover out there. I've had mine for over three years and it works flawlessly. Doesn't need the drain to channel water out, it's just water tight. I pretty much have to be pressure washing it to get it to leak. Also doesn't have roll-up compartment taking up any space IN the actual truck-bed. I was sold when I saw this video:
https://youtu.be/8B8kBhUynf4

Last edited:

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a BakFlip F1 - so far it's been great. No water leaks or anything yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017RAPTOR

Reaction score
Installed my Retrax Pro MX it's a great cover really like the match / security
and how low profile it is...Looks great on my Lightning Blue Srew...

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bakflip MX4!! Had one on my 14 and now on my 17! Love this cover and the matte black finish. So durable and handles Texas summers like a champ!

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went with the truck cover usa with yakima rails pre-installed

I ended up going with this one as well. What do you plan on putting on top of the Yakima rack? I'm putting bike racks. Hitch rack makes the truck super long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ended up going with this one as well. What do you plan on putting on top of the Yakima rack? I'm putting bike racks. Hitch rack makes the truck super long.

Mine will be delivered Tuesday. Truck gets built on Sunday.

Bike racks, as well as a Yakima mega warrior for overland trips. So I can get the fuel jugs out from under the cover and away from the food etc.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bakflip MX4!! Had one on my 14 and now on my 17! Love this cover and the matte black finish. So durable and handles Texas summers like a champ!

I had the F1 on my 13 and now have the MX4 on my 17. The MX4 is their best cover IMO by far. Matte finish, strong as hell, and seals way better than the G2 or the F1.

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine will be delivered Tuesday. Truck gets built on Sunday.

Bike racks, as well as a Yakima mega warrior for overland trips. So I can get the fuel jugs out from under the cover and away from the food etc.

Nice. Mine was built 1/23 and due in any day now. Already have the tonneau, just need to decide line-x vs bedrug or both.