GEN 2 Top 10 Floor Mats - which do you have?

Which floor mats do you have?

• Northern Frontier ToughLiner Floor Liners

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aries StyleGuard Floor Liners

• Intro-Tech Hexomat Rubber Floor Mats

• Avery's Touring Floor Mats

• Lund Catch It Car Floor Mats

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Factory floor mats for me. Other than being a little dirty, they still look the same as the day I bought the truck. I guess I do not drive my truck enough to worry about them wearing out like others have shown.

sdfd504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had the Husky Contours for two years and love them. Having dogs in the back the extra coverage is much appreciated.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what is lacking in the OEM mats? Is it just that they are not one piece?

Joey DeLorenzo

Reaction score
TL;DR: Watch out for Amazon, the Husky's are pretty sweet and I recommend them :)

Y'all. Be warned if you go for the Husky Liner X-Act Contour off Amazon....you might not get what you paid for....As you can tell by the screenshot where it says "Refunded" I had a weird situation.

I ordered a set off of Husky Liners website and then like 10 minutes later I saw that they were $5 cheaper AND wouldn't take 10 days to ship (so I'd get them in a few days vice I thought 2 weeks) on Husky Liner's Official Amazon Store. So I went ahead and ordered them on Amazon too with the intent of cancelling the order from Husky Liners Official Website over the phone. This was the weekend and they were closed. I called first thing Monday morning and they told me that the liners already shipped, but they kindly gave me a mailing slip and told me to just mail them back and they'd refund me.

Two days after that the Amazon Liners came in and wouldn't you know, the said GATOR instead of Husky. I double checked the listing and the listing photos said Husky. I clicked product support and it directed me to Husky Liner's Website since it was form their official Amazon store. I called Husky Liners and they assured me they were the same product. They got an an engineer to say it. (Without them seeing it I don't blame them for this at all). Satisfied I decided to just wait and see which I liked better, the Red Gator Logo or the plain white Husky. 2 days after that I got the Husky's and they are not the same product. The ones off of Amazon were harder, less pliable plastic, and had a different retaining system. It's akin to the weatherbeaters which are $60 less money. Which is sad because I liked the red Gator logo.....photos below featuring my cat.

Anyways.....just watch out on Amazon...I would've never known I was being cheated of $60....

Oh the Husky's are freaking sweet though.

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 21.14.29.png
SideBySide.png
AmazonShipped.png HuskyLinerShipped.png

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they used to be called 3D mats.. they look the same as these:

just got my weather tech 3D mats in. I have been a weather tech fan in the past but have made do with the Ford factory mats in my 2017 lariat and the 19 raptor until today. So happy with the new weather techs (thanks offroad alliance). The 3D has an area pre-scored for cutting out on each side so our Ford performance badge can show through. Also the mats are more “rubbery” than the previous floor liners I’ve had. Seems to strike the perfect balance between hard plastic and the soft rubber of the Ford factory mat. Plus you get the deeper grooves of the WT 3D and the under the gas pedal coverage.

View attachment 140627

View attachment 140628