GEN 2 Top 10 Floor Mats - which do you have?

Which floor mats do you have?

• Northern Frontier ToughLiner Floor Liners

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aries StyleGuard Floor Liners

• Intro-Tech Hexomat Rubber Floor Mats

• Avery's Touring Floor Mats

• Lund Catch It Car Floor Mats

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad_hartpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You left out husky x-act contour ... much better than husky weather beaters because they are made from rubber. In-fact most aftermarket all weather mats are made from plastic. I have used husky x-act contour mats in many vehicles (gen 1 and gen 2 raptor, 2018 Lariat, 2015 Jeep Grand cherokee) and they are awesome.

ex_q90_w1000_h_x-act-contour-slide-1.jpg

I second this. Love mine. Much better than Weathertech. Only complaint is the Husky badge came off passenger side mat.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
I'm still on OEM mats, but those Rough Country mats have the best coverage of any mats I've seen. Unfortunately, they only make them for screws and they don't sell just the fronts.

True but I'm pretty sure buying the whole set for the SCREW is about the same price as just the fronts from weathertech. Just keep OE in the back? mine doesn't get too dirty back there.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
True but I'm pretty sure buying the whole set for the SCREW is about the same price as just the fronts from weathertech. Just keep OE in the back? mine doesn't get too dirty back there.
Are they plastic like the Weathertechs?