Took my '19 in for the PCM reflash (cam phaser) and Ford asked to buy my truck...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Should have been? Lol there's barely a difference. And it's playing in a market with a 702hp monster
The raptor tops out at its electronically limited speed on the on-ramp. So you'd want to shorten the distance of electronically limited speed by what, a hundred feet?

Sometimes I feel like this forum is filled with people playing Monday morning armchair quarterback with stat sheets that have no concept of reality.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The raptor tops out at its electronically limited speed on the on-ramp. So you'd want to shorten the distance of electronically limited speed by what, a hundred feet?

Sometimes I feel like this forum is filled with people playing Monday morning armchair quarterback with stat sheets that have no concept of reality.

Both you and I have no clue what you're talking about with this comment

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It should help when you bump a curb in the Starbucks drive-thru yes

I can only speak for myself here, but I don’t spend much time in Starbucks drive thru’s.

But, if we’re talking driving on the street, 5 like will nearly eliminate axle wrap.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can only speak for myself here, but I don’t spend much time in Starbucks drive thru’s.

But, if we’re talking driving on the street, 5 like will nearly eliminate axle wrap.
”5 like” will be new for MY23 but I see what you are getting at. Lol