Took Delivery!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RVF Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After months of waiting, ive finally picked up the truck. Never got any order email updates from dealer or ford (kinda odd). Dealer called me couple ago that it arrived.
Ordered October. Wanted avalanche grey since the gen 2, although everyone chose it haha. Got it for msrp, currently driving it back from texas to california. The next 20 hours should be fun. Cheers.
#onelessprius
#veryrareavalanchegrey
#onelesstesla
#2parkingspots
Congratulations on the new baby Raptor! It looks fantastic. Enjoy the drive home! I’ll be picking mine up in Colorado and driving it back to CA. MSRP deal. It’s so odd you didn’t get any advanced notice.

My dealer told me the ford order emails are automated and not connected to the orders at all. Many if his clients keep receiving the “apologetic order updates” months AFTER the car is delivered. How could Ford be so backwards??

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on the new baby Raptor! It looks fantastic. Enjoy the drive home! I’ll be picking mine up in Colorado and driving it back to CA. MSRP deal. It’s so odd you didn’t get any advanced notice.

My dealer told me the ford order emails are automated and not connected to the orders at all. Many if his clients keep receiving the “apologetic order updates” months AFTER the car is delivered. How could Ford be so backwards??
It really is mind boggling. You have to try to be this bad.

Louisiana Barefoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We do pay LA. taxes when we buy out of state. I bought my used Gen 1 in Dallas, and my wife's used Lexus in Birmingham, AL. We pay taxes at the time of registration for our plates and are charged current taxes at that time. Fortunately, I live outside city limits and save 2.5% on major purchases.