Took delivery last night!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally, after 4 long months, I have a Raptor Screw! I absolutely love it!!!!! Can't even sleep right now because I'm so excited to get out there and drive it again!! Lots to learn about this truck. I found myself playing with all the gadgets, instead of focusing on driving! Oh and I love how I had to educate the sales guy during my delivery and inspection on all the Raptor's features! Lol! Anyhow, I'm looking forward to some good times with this truck! Thanks to everyone on this forum for making the wait bearable!

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Well PAY ATTENTION to the road and not the damn radio and crap. I made fun of someone here way back in January I think when they posted about spending hours fooling with crap on the inside like the stereo and the jukebox and so on instead of JUST DRIVING the thing. I did not have my SCREW then. Once I picked mine up I COMPLETELY understood why he had been sittin and not driving! HAhahah. Enjoy.

BDRAG

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats! I don't see the honeymoon phase ending anytime soon with this truck.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Congrats PEZ, I like seeing old members finally taking delivery. Glad to know we made it bearable for you!

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats Pez
Months from now u will still be giddy when u see ur trk while walking out to it in a parking lot.

Its just a badass truck

No post up some pics!!

OP
OP
PEZ

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats Pez
Months from now u will still be giddy when u see ur trk while walking out to it in a parking lot.

Its just a badass truck!

Yep, yesterday my wife was sitting on our deck, and she overheard me in the driveway say out loud to myself, "Damn, that truck is baddddd!"

LOL! Thanks for all the comments, I friggin love it!