Too Much Time on Your Hands, eh?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've always found it tough, between work and play, to maintain a presence on multiple forums. I have gotten better at it, though here and the Macan Forum are the only two places I post on. Lucky you. ;)

But all these threads on a Raptor R when Ford can barely produce Broncos and Raptors.

Tell me something I don't know.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The mods are trying to bring new interest to the forum. I'm just surprised we don't have a TRX sub forum here already. Give it time.
If that's the case, here is my input. SVTP is one of the biggest if not the biggest in the world. Why do I love it? Because there is more there to talk about than just Raptors. We have a Politics section, Money Market, Guns, Car Cleaning...you name it I bet it exists. We even have a Smack Down section where only the strongest survive. And because of this....we really get to know one another better and many of us have become good friends. Just Food For Thought.

hearsey

my other ride is a hearse
Supporting Member
Reaction score

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If that's the case, here is my input. SVTP is one of the biggest if not the biggest in the world. Why do I love it? Because there is more there to talk about than just Raptors. We have a Politics section, Money Market, Guns, Car Cleaning...you name it I bet it exists. We even have a Smack Down section where only the strongest survive. And because of this....we really get to know one another better and many of us have become good friends. Just Food For Thought.
We’ve had all that before here, politics, etc. not going to get into why it’s gone. Good luck with your site, I like this one, not moving.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The mods are trying to bring new interest to the forum. I'm just surprised we don't have a TRX sub forum here already. Give it time.
I see “visit our trx forum” emblazoned on top of this one all the time. Used to be forums were owned by individuals. Now it’s big business. The reap the profits while we supply content free and the mods work hard (ok, maybe not so much here j/k) for slave wages.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see “visit our trx forum” emblazoned on top of this one all the time. Used to be forums were owned by individuals. Now it’s big business. The reap the profits while we supply content free and the mods work hard (ok, maybe not so much here j/k) for slave wages.
Yeah, I don't think being a mod of a forum is retirement income potential. more of an enthusiasm and passion for the vehicles. I see that trx banner all the time as well, that's because the owner(s) of the page run more dodge forums than ford ones. I hang out here and that's it, tried the lightning forum because the mods promised free membership but that they never lived up to their promise on that, no surprise and not about to beg for nothing, ha ha ha.