Tons of errors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sherwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve run into a bunch of issues/warnings. It’s at a dealer for 3rd time with little faith. Codes come and go but all lit up with

Hill Start assist warning
Hill descent control fault warning
Antilock brake fault
Restraints indicator lamp warning
Service steering
Pre-collision assist not available
Powertrain malfunction

Any ideas? They all come on at the same time. Saw a similar post that said wheel sensor? Dealer replaced gateway module but errors came back so need some help from Raptor community before they start down “you hav aftermarket parts” issue. (I have ADD bumper and 37s...)

Edit: No pedal commander which seems to be similar issue on forum.

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like a short in a wire somewhere, maybe a ground wire. Check all of the connectors yourself that you can get to. At least you're in a warm area :)

OP
OP
sherwood

sherwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: An entire month later, truck is STILL at dealership. They swear it’s not wheel sensor because there is no wheel sensor fault in their codes. Getting ready to take the truck somewhere else. Any other ideas?!

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stupid thought but this happens in German cars and it can be something to do with battery or battery connection issues. Something to look into.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: An entire month later, truck is STILL at dealership. They swear it’s not wheel sensor because there is no wheel sensor fault in their codes. Getting ready to take the truck somewhere else. Any other ideas?!

Jesus. I'd be bringing it home and digging through myself.