Tonneau Pickup Box Cover – Retractable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TunaSmell

Reaction score
Submitting my build and wondering if there is any reason not to include this OEM retractable vs the same aftermarket model? Prefer slots to incorporate bars so I can use my Thule cargo carrier. Unclear if this model has that. Does it lock in any position? Don't need motorized. Fit and finish the same? Thanks

aileron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think there is anything special about the OEM model.

I just installed a Truck Covers USA American Roll Cover and am quite happy with it. It has a smaller container for the retracted cover than most other models, so you lose less bed space, and also comes with slots on the rails for a cargo rack, etc. It also has a pull strap made from seatbelt webbing as opposed to cheap nylon from other manufacturers. Just a high-quality product all around. I should make a post about it.

My previous Raptor had a Leer / Pace Edwards roll cover, and the container was so large it blocked the forward Boxlink cleats.